Phoenix Magazine Top Dentist
Start Your Dental Implant Journey
3 Reasons Our Process
- Dr. Sullivan and Dr. Monahan are perfectionists who will take the time to ensure you receive the spectacular results you’re looking for.
- We feature three sedation options to help patients with anxiety relax and feel comfortable in the dental chair.
- Affordable payment plans are available to finance your treatment, including interest-free options from CareCredit® and LendingClub®.
What our patients are saying
“I wish there were more stars that I could give to this amazing office! I want to thank Dr. Sullivan and his team for the amazing attention to detail they provide. Dr. Sullivan is truly a master of his craft. He spends a lot of time explaining exactly what is needed and what is best for my oral health. His team is so friendly and educated on the most recent technology dentistry has to provide. I’ve never felt more relaxed or confident in choosing a dentist in my life. If you are looking for the best dentist ever…look no further!!! I actually look forward to dental appointments now, I’ve never been able to say that. Thanks again Dr. Sullivan for making my smile something I’m proud to share with others.”
Our Advanced Technology
We feature the latest technology to help streamline your dental implant treatment. Some of the benefits you can receive from our technology include:
- Precise treatment planning and implant placement with CBCT 3D imaging
- Versatile implants from Zimmer Biomet Dental that reduce your treatment time and cost
- Oral conscious, nitrous oxide, and IV sedation for a stress-free procedure
Dr. Sheldon Sullivan
& Dr. Shawn Monahan
With over 20 years of placing implants behind him, Dr. Sullivan has the experience to ensure your treatment runs smoothly. He’s well-known as a speaker and educator in the field, delivering lectures nationwide at a variety of workshops and conferences. He’s also served as a clinical mentor at a postgraduate dental program called Spear Education.
Dr. Monahan is an Arizona native who’s happy to be serving the community he grew up in. He completes several continuing education courses every year to keep up with the latest trends and advancements in dentistry. He specializes in complex dental procedures, especially placing implants.